Marie Shalla turned 90 on Aug. 4, 2019. Her family gathered at the Riverside Railroad Park to help her celebrate on Saturday afternoon, Aug. 3. Her children, Don Shalla, Helen Baker, Darlene Shalla, and Jan Riggan, hosted the get together. Birthday cake and beverages were enjoyed by nine grandchildren, 17 great-grandchildren, one great-great-grandchild, and other relatives. Family traveled from South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa.
- Highland schools seeking Goldilocks solution
- Mid-September completion planned for Highway 22
- Riverside Casino will launch sports book on Aug. 15
- Bacon Brothers coming to Riverside Casino Aug. 23
- Kalona Brewery gets sweet on local honey
- Michelle Drake
- Hawkeye Kid Captain
- IMS rebranding feedback is ‘overwhelmingly positive’
- City, Shiloh discuss cemetery relocation
- The Power of Prayer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- By Maribel Barrera