The boys SEISC shootout pairings were released on Thursday, setting up for cross-divisional matchups across the board.
Games will be played at the highest seeded North Division school for each set of pairings.
The top two seeded teams will play at Iowa Wesleyan University.
At Iowa Wesleyan University
2. Notre Dame vs. Mediapolis, 6 p.m.
1. New London vs. Pekin, 7:30 p.m.
3. WACO junior varsity vs. Wapello junior varsity, 6 p.m
5. Danville vs. Iowa Mennonite, 6 p.m.
4. West Burlington vs. Highland, 7:30 p.m.
At Lone Tree
7. Holy Trinity vs. Louisa-Muscatine, 6 p.m.
6. Van Buren vs. Lone Tree, 7:30 p.m.
At Winfield-Mount Union
9. Cardinal vs. Columbus, 6 p.m.
8. Central Lee vs. Winfield-Mount Union, 7:30 p.m.