Cory Allen and Cassidy Hershberger were crowned homecoming king and queen on Wednesday night at Mid-Prairie High School. Mid-Prairie will face off against Iowa City Liberty in their homecoming game on Friday.
- How Cale Yoder became a tackling machine
- Marie Hostetler commits to Liberty University
- Neighborhood dog fight goes to Riverside council
- Gabby Yoder serves as Hawkeye Kid Captain
- Rebecca Berg Myers Reid
- Mid-Prairie enrollment stays level
- Tulsi Gabbard campaigns in city of Washington
- Area football stat leaders through Week 7
- Donald Dean Bontrager
- Buttigieg has moral compass and impressive set of values
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.